The Spigot is a drinking water system for active adventures that happen closer to home. It hooks up to water faucets you find at parks, marinas, and campgrounds. The Spigot filters water through premium carbon block removing a wide range chemicals, VOCs, chlorine, lead, mercury, bacteria, cysts, and microplastics. It includes a dispensing nozzle, FDA and NSF listed components, and a pressure regulator to ensure compatibility with any water source. When not in use, the magnetic hose wrap keeps the hoses contained for easy portability.
*This system contains carbon block filtration only. For UV + Carbon Block, please see the Stream.
- PORTABLE: Everything you need to filter water on the go!
- HIGH FLOW: Max flow rate 2.1 gallons (8 L) / min
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment
- CHEMICAL ADSORPTION: Activated Carbon Block adsorbs chlorine taste and odor, chloramines, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW COST: Filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, inexpensive replacement, available worldwide
- PRESSURE REGULATED: Included 50 PSI pressure regulator ensures water is properly filtered
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: 3/4” GHFT water source connector regulated to 150 PSI
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- CLEVER: Magnetic wrap contains hoses when not in use
INCLUDES: Kit contains pressure regulator, filter, nozzle, and hose keeper
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
Designed and assembled in USA
- sailing & boating
...anywhere where your potable water source may not taste great