Did you know that the LED status lights on your Stealth water purifier can tell you a lot about the health of the UV unit in your Guzzle H2O Stealth? We have released a Tech Bulletin to help you understand what the status lights mean.
Additionally, it is important to routinely inspect the LED status lights to ensure the UV is working properly to eliminate bacteria, protozoa, and viruses from your water. This Tech Bulletin also describes a routine inspection to make sure your UV unit is working properly.
What do the status lights mean?
Here is a chart to help you interpret what the lights are signaling:
To monitor ongoing function of the UV device turn on and run the water for 90 seconds and check for any error codes that present. If an error code registers, discontinue use and contact Guzzle H2O. We suggest a monthly monitoring routine to inspect for any error codes:
- Turn on water supply to Stealth system.
- Turn on power to LED UV Chamber. Observe Blue Light FLASHING, indicating PulseCare enabled.*
- Observe Green Light ON; Blue Light OFF
- Turn on water at faucet. Observe Green Light ON; Blue Light ON. Allow water to run for 90 seconds. Observe steady Green Light ON; Blue Light ON. If Blue Light does not turn on, UV is not functional. DISCONTINUE USE AND CONTACT GUZZLE H2O (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Verify that no error codes present at any time during this sequence. Blue and Green Lights should remain on as long as water flows. Any error codes that present may indicate that UV is not functional. DISCONTINUE USE AND CONTACT GUZZLE H2O (email@example.com)
- Turn off water at faucet. Turn power to LED UV chamber off.
*units after serial number 22111000
This completes the inspection routine.
For more detailed information, see the Technical Bulletin.