The Stealth Carbon is designed to filter water right where you need it - at the faucet, right before it hits your glass. This system makes sure you're getting filtered and great tasting water straight from your tank.
Stealth Carbon Specifications:
- POINT OF USE: recommended installation at a single faucet
- HIGH FLOW: recommended flow rate 2.1 gallons (8L)
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacements available worldwide
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty
DIMENSIONS: 6.25" wide x 7.25" tall x 5.25" deep, 3.5lbs dry weight
INCLUDES: complete install kit: 3/8”, 1/2” barbed, or 3/8” Push to Connect I/O fittings, hardware
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins
Designed and assembled in USA
The Guzzle H2O Stealth
Whether you are installing the STEALTH in your van, RV, boat, or other vehicle, this is the ideal setup.
We like to install it as close to the point of use as possible. This means you get great tasting and clean water every time you fill up your glass or bottle.
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us for more information.