The Stealth 2x10 features a 3 stage system and is ideal for larger onboard tanks or extended off-grid living.
Stage 1 is a Sediment Pre-Filtration process that keeps sediment and particulate out of your water system.
Stage 2 is a Carbon Block Filtration process that absorbs chlorine, chemicals, and contaminants. This stage leaves your water tasting great.
Stage 3 is an LED Ultraviolet C Purification process that inactivates at least 99.99% of bacteria, protozoa, and viruses. This stage makes your water safe to drink.
Stealth 2x10 Specifications:
- POINT OF USE SYSTEM: Recommended install at a single faucet
- HIGH FLOW: Recommended flow rate 2.1 gallons (8L)
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification unit 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses*and is NSF 55 listed
- CARBON FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- SEDIMENT PREFILTER: 5 micron prefilter reduces sediment
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Efficient LED with Instant ON / OFF UV technology conserves battery power
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacement available worldwide
- RUGGED TECHNOLOGY: 10,000 hour lifespan, rugged LED UV technology
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty
12v DC or add a Home Adapter (110/220V)***
DIMENSIONS: 15" x 5.3" x 13.9"
INCLUDES: complete install kit: 3/8”, 1/2” barbed, or 3/8” Push to Connect I/O fittings, 15’ power cable or home wall adapter, hardware
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
***Home adapter comes with USA plug and is suitable for use in other countries with a simple plug adapter such as one would use for traveling.
Designed and assembled in USA
Download the Stealth 2x10 Manual
The Guzzle H2O Stealth
Whether you are installing the STEALTH in your van, RV, boat, or other vehicle, this is the ideal setup.
We like to install it as close to the point of use as possible. This means you get great tasting and clean water every time you fill up your glass or bottle.
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us for more information.