Clean water is this easy...
1. Keep the Stream charged, or use your JUDY POWER STATION to charge the Stream
2. Attach red hose to red inlet side of unit
3. Attach the clear hose to the blue side of unit
4. Attach either the prefilter (for ponds, creeks, rain barrels, etc) or the pressure regulator (for faucets) to the white plastic fitting on the red hose
5. Turn on faucet or drop the prefilter in the water
6. PRESS THE BUTTON
7. Enjoy clean, filtered, and purified water
The Stream case contains everything you need - a built-in pump & rechargeable battery, a carbon block water filter and an LED UV-C purification chamber.
- HIGH FLOW: Max flow rate 1.1 gallons (4L) / min (Pressurized Mode) & 0.75 gallons (~ 3L) / min (Pumping Mode)
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification is 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses* and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block Filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacement
- HIGH CAPACITY: Rechargeable LiFePO4 battery provides: 32 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ .75 GPM flow rate (Pumping Mode) 90 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ 1.1 GPM flow rate (Pressurized Mode)
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: Use with any freshwater source
- EFFECTIVE IN SILTY WATER: 1 micron prefilter screens sediment
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WATERPROOF: IP67 inside and out
INCLUDES: Stream unit with standard hose kit and charger, pressure regulator for connecting to existing water sources, prefilter to reduce sediment when pumping from natural sources
DIMENSIONS: 12.4" wide x 9.8" tall x 7.9" deep, 12lbs (5.4kg)
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
Designed and Assembled in USA