This patented system is perfect for anyone who wants safe, great tasting water on-the-go. Its portability and onboard pump makes it ideal for a range of uses and situations, including water emergencies. This system allows you to draw water out of a creek or lake, OR connect to campground faucets. Eliminate anxiety about running out of water at the push of a button.
- HIGH FLOW: Max flow rate 1.1 gallons (4L) / min (Pressurized Mode) & 0.75 gallons (~ 3L) / min (Pumping Mode)
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification is 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses* and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block Filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacement
- HIGH CAPACITY: Rechargeable LiFePO4 battery provides: 32 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ .75 GPM flow rate (Pumping Mode) 90 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ 1.1 GPM flow rate (Pressurized Mode)
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: Use with any freshwater source
- EFFECTIVE IN SILTY WATER: 1 micron prefilter screens sediment
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WATERPROOF: IP67 inside and out
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
Designed and Assembled in USA
The only consumable is the carbon block cartridge. They're rated for 1000 gallons of city water or 6 months.
We have ours sourced in the US with the best formulation we know, which you can order here, or they're a standard size and available at major retailers.
It has a rechargeable Lithium battery. It takes about 2 hours to recharge.
They each take about 2 hours to recharge.
We recommend keeping the Stream charged, or at least charging it every month or two. It can also stay plugged in. The charger automatically turns itself off.
To extend the life of your carbon block cartridge between uses, we recommend opening the housing and letting the carbon block cartridge completely dry out.
I’ll start of with what great support you get with your purchase! They back their product and make sure to keep you up and running so no worries of dropping a bunch of money and then being left in the cold.
Perfect new addition to my overlanding setup! It’s compact self contained design is exactly what I wanted. Didn’t have to hardware or install anything into my truck bed. Hardcase keeps it protected from damage of loading things in and out of my truck.
We travel to remote places searching for great fishing spots. The Stream water filter keeps us out longer, since we can fill the tank in our Four Wheel Camper almost anywhere. With the 30' extension hose, we're able to get water even when we're not parked right next to a lake. It takes about 20 minutes to fill our tank, and then we're all set for about a week. It recharges easily from our solar system. We no longer need to carry extra containers or constantly be looking for a potable water source. Thank you Guzzle H2O!
I have used the Stream in the back country without fear of contaminated water for myself or my pop top camper holding tank. I have used the Stream south of the border to fill my holding tank from local faucets. I have used the Stream boat camping in fresh water using a solar charger for recharging. Before the Stream I used to carry xtra containers of water, now I just carry a Rotopax 2 gallon container for refills. I used to be very conservative with water in the backcountry, now with the Stream I can keep dishes, cooking & dogs & ourselves more sanitary without to much concern. If you are going to be off the grid for awhile get the 12v charging adapter.
Hydrate on the run!
I live full-time in my converted box truck and have tried dozens of “handy filters“ before the Stream. This one certainly beats all its predecessors in every category! Highly recommend it for anyone on the road or out in the country! Nothing like having fresh drinking water on demand!
Who knew a water filter would become my most coveted van possession, but the Stream has become just that. We love being above to have our tanks full and quickly connect via hose connection to them and "guzzle" the water out, free of any funk or weird taste.
We also love knowing that we can use any water source (ie, hose, spigot, stream or lake) should the need arise and fill our tanks that way.
Really truly freeing to be on a trip and not have "water worry".