The Stealth UV sterilizes water with UV-C spectrum light at up to 2.1 GPM with low power consumption. Instant ON/OFF switching, and rugged and maintenance free LED construction make this unit ideal for mobile applications.
Stealth UV Specifications:
- POINT OF USE: recommended installation at a single faucet in conjunction with 3 micron or better filtration
- HIGH FLOW: recommended flow rate 2.1 gallons (8L)
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification unit 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses*and is NSF 55 listed
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Efficient LED with Instant ON / OFF UV technology conserves battery power
- RUGGED TECHNOLOGY: 10,000 hour lifespan, rugged LED UV technology
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty
Compact form factor + universal mounting bracket
12v DC or Home Adapter (100/240V)***
DIMENSIONS: 7.4" x 5.25" x 3.2"
INCLUDES: complete install kit: 3/8”, 1/2” barbed, or 3/8” Push to Connect I/O fittings, 15’ power cable or home wall adapter, hardware
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
***Home adapter comes with USA plug and is suitable for use in other countries with a simple plug adapter such as one would use for traveling.
Designed and assembled in USA
The Guzzle H2O Stealth
Whether you are installing the STEALTH in your van, RV, boat, or other vehicle, this is the ideal setup.
We like to install it as close to the point of use as possible. This means you get great tasting and clean water every time you fill up your glass or bottle.
Other configurations are possible. Please contact us for more information.