The Stealth makes your water safe and delicious as you use it. This small and compact water filtration and purification unit is easy to install in your adventure van, overland vehicle, RV, boat, or camper trailer, and does all the work under the counter and behind-the-scenes, turning your sketchy onboard tank water into something that is not only safe to drink but great tasting as well.
- POINT OF USE SYSTEM: Discreet install at galley sink on cold water line of faucet, dedicated faucet optional
- HIGH FLOW: Max flow rate 2.2 gallons (8L)***, minimal 3-5 psi pressure drop
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification unit 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses*and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Efficient LED with Instant ON / OFF UV technology conserves power, draws 0.9 amp when active
- LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS: Single filter to replace - Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge or 6 months of use, low cost replacement available worldwide. UV is maintenance free - no bulbs to replace
- RUGGED TECHNOLOGY FOR MOBILE AND OFF GRID USE: Sturdy construction, solid state electronics
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty
- 12V DC Power
STEALTH 5: 11.3" H x 8.4" D x 4.7" W
STEALTH 10: 16.3" H x 8.4" D x 4.7" W
INCLUDES: complete install kit: I/O 0.375" Push to Connection w/0.375" and 0.5" barb adapters, 15' power cable
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
***10 mJ/cm^2 UV dose; 30 mJ/cm^2 @ 1.4 gpm
Designed and assembled in USA
Powered by Pretty Comparison Tables
We recommend the 10" model if you have room. The flow is a bit higher and it offers more filtration surface area. Many vehicles do not have room for a 10" model though, which is why we offer both. Most vans will choose a 5.
No. In both cases, the carbon block filter should be changed out at 6 months or 1000 gallons.
Each of our 5" models has a flow rate of 1.75 gallons per minute.
Our 10" models have a flow rate of 2.2 gallons per minute.
Download a Stealth feature comparison chart
I added Guzzle Stealth 5 to my 2020 Winnebago Revel in spring of 2022. Just past the two year mark now, and it has been working fine. No issues. I replace the filter about every 6 months. Install was straightforward. Things a bit tight under galley, but it fit behind the drawers and came with the needed parts. For power, I tapped into the lines serving the water pump nearby.
Gives me a bit of peace of mind drinking and cooking from the fresh water tank. Water has always tasted good. Usually fill the tank using the gravity fill. I also attach an inline filter to the filler hose, and I sanitize the fresh water tank every 6 months.
Really great to not be buying bottled water while on the road.
Outstanding system! Installed this in my van,, works great and water tastes great!
The Stealth is fantastic. The taste of the water from location to location taste the same. I feel confident that I am drinking safe water. Customer service is fantastic, you get an email reply immediately. I have had to purchase filter on the road and have them drop ship to the next campsite. The Stealth fits perfectly in my camper van. I LOVE IT! Don’t waste anymore time on the Internet. If you’re not sure which model to get, give Guzzle a call!
We fitted a Stealth to our Catana catamaran based on old sailing mate Morgan’s experience with his. That was three years ago. Other than changing the carbon block filter, we haven’t touched it. The only down side is we have become a bit slack about regularly cleaning our water tanks. Thanks Doogie! Great product. Highly recommend.
Edit: Not sure why Atlanta is tagged. Presently in St. Anne, Martinique
I installed the Stealth system back in 2020 in my 1990 VW Syncro camper.
Prior to installing the system my wife and I were always worried about the quality and purification of the water we fill into our underfloor tank.
traveling few month every year and so far just in Europe, I am amazed by the quantity of rubbish contamination caught by the filter cartridge, and enjoy clean and tasty drinking water.
Having just one two way tap for the sink and the douche, I connected the Stealth system to the cold water line just under the sink. The installation included some modification of the system's mounting plate, but all was a matter of minutes.
I even tried aftermarket filters, but they were found awful, so I stick to the originals supplied by Guzzle H2O.